Monday, April 14, 2008

# 11 Some thoughts from Jake D

Just thought I'd share a few things THIS atheist likes:



  1. Monty Python: I don't know any atheists that don't like MP. It must be a prerequisite for atheism.

  2. Books. Kinda obvious I know, but really, you ever see an atheist that didn't read a lot? Perhaps that's the main difference between an atheist and an agnostic. The atheist took the time to read all the facts.

  3. Technology. The cooler (and for some reason, smaller) the gadget, the better.

  4. Nature. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm kind of attached to nature myself. And it's awesome!

  5. Cats. I'm sure there are exceptions, but my guess is atheists like cats because it reminds them of their independent nature and curiosity. And they're cute and cuddly but can claw yours eyes out just like atheists.

No comments: